Monday, August 8, 2011

Figure Wishlist 2011




There are tons of great figures being released in 2011. I have no idea why, but I thought I'd make a little list of them for funsies.

Caster from Fate/Extra:


Pre-Order Price= $77 USD, to be released late November.

Mio from Strike Witches (Alter version):


Pre-Order Price= $80 USD, to be released late December.

Little Busters Rin Natsume (Kotobukiya):




Pre-Order Price= $79 USD, to be released late November.

Strike Witches Minna (Kotobukiya):



Pre-Order Price= $70 USD, to be released late October.


There are also quite a few figures that are already in circulation that I'm rather in love with.

Noumi Kudryavka from Little Busters! :




Price= $51 USD from Mandrake.

Miku Orchestra:


Price= $20 USD from Ebay. Most likely bootleg, but nice bootleg version of it.

Melissa Seraphy from Wagamama Capriccio:



Price=$104 USD from Mandrake.



*Sigh* They are all so very very pretty and wonderful. If only I had monies to invest in some of them. I really really REALLY want pre-order Mio and Caster. Their designs are so fantastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment