Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Life Is a Grapefruit...

...Sometimes it's a little sour, but you just have to suck it up, add a little sugar and you'll soon find out that it's a lot sweeter than you originally thought.

Crap happens. It's a fact of life. Life without crap= a free ride. Seems easy enough, but without the bad times to make the good times better, you can't truly appreciate them. It's simply the way things are.

Sitting a little less than 22 days away from the freedom of having this semester over, I realize that I am almost 11.2% done with my vet school life. It seems strange to think that I have made it this far and survived this long. I'm on my last full week of classes as the time narrows between myself and exams. Silently, I wonder if I will pass Anatomy. With hope, I look toward the promise of Christmas break and the family and friends that I shall spend time with.

No comments:

Post a Comment