Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Maxine Is a Heavy Drinker...And We All Know It.

This week is ABLEs week. For those that are unsure what that means, it stands for Application Based Learning Exercises. Basically, a group of 7 students along with a teacher coordinator that mediates discussion works through a case while being given only tiny pieces at a time and researching to get that info.

Some people love it and think it's the best thing ever. No class, only research. Personally, it's my worst nightmare. Put me in a group of people, make me discuss material I'm not comfortable with, and then send me to do 10-12 hours of research. Yuck. After 3 days of this, I'm starting to think I'm losing my mind. Oh well. Two more days and then I can enjoy a weekend without research. Thank goodness.

No comments:

Post a Comment