Thursday, November 18, 2010

The Life and Times of a Kitsune Named Trouble.

As the release of Deathly Hallows looms in the background like a bad disease, gripping myself and my comrades in its steely fists, I sit here and think about how I've always wanted to go to the midnight release of a Harry Potter movie. I know. I'm geeky and weird, but we're covered this already. If you are still reading this blog, you are no longer concerned with these aspects of my nature. As the first part of the last movie releases, I have never seen one of the midnight openings. I shan't tonight either though, I'm afraid. With my respiratory physiology test running first thing tomorrow morning that is neither a good idea or a lucrative one. Unfortunately, I'm forced to hold out to the last movie to see the midnight release, but it does open on July 15 which is during the summer, so I won't have any school related issues.

So, to my friends and strangers that read this blog, I shall be at the midnight showing of Deathly Hallows Part 2 at 12am on July 15th, and because I have missed every other release, I hope to be accompanied by a huge band of comrades to shelter me from the screaming fangirls.


Getting away from my Potter related rant, I must say that humans never cease to confuse me. It seems as though every time I give up faith in humanity, some person steps up to redeem it. Today, as I bumbled across the parking lot carrying 60lbs of dog food and finally dropped them, an undergrad dropped his cell phone call to pick them up and carry them to my car. I don't know who you were, strange kind citizen of humanity, but thank you. You seriously made my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment