Thursday, April 14, 2011

The 25 Days of the End of the Semester

With 25 days left to go, I am aware of one thing and one thing only. Yes. You were absolutely right. MTAC is officially one week, 1 Microanatomy Final, and 1 Anatomy Quiz away. If I survive this coming week, which I hope I will, I will be thrust head-first into a delightful world of anime frivolity and cosplay, a world that I very much call home.

In other news, I finally made the phone call to the vet that I've worked for the past four years and secured my summer job (YAY MONEY!!!!). So, after exams, I get the joy of working in the clinic again, something that you only come to appreciate when you haven't been there for a while. Provided I pass all my classes, I am sure that my 1/4 vet knowledge will allow me to truly appreciate many of the daily things that I will do.

Now, to finish making my brownies and study some Micro. On the upside, my family and boyfriend are coming up this weekend for open house, so the weekend cannot be too horrible. ^_^



Summer Break:
25 DAYS!!!!!!!!
April 19= Microanatomy Final
April 21= Anatomy Quiz
April 22-24= MTAC AND EASTER!!!!
April 26= Epidemiology Paper Due
April 29-May 2= Study Days
May 3= Anatomy Final O_o *Le Gasp!*
May 4= Virology Final
May 5= Physiology Final
May 6= Epidemiology Final (*Face/Palm*)
May 7-8= Study Days
May 9= Parasitology Final (IT'S OVER!!!!!!!!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment