Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Dear Sleep.

Dear Sleep,

I miss you. Please come back soon. I know that exams are driving you away, but I hope that we can stay good friends after the exams leave.

Yours Truly,
Dysfunctional Kitsune

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Virology Final today was pretty brutal. I have no idea how it will turn out, but I hope it turns out for the best. Physio final is in the morning at 9am. I still have 4 chapters to cover and no idea how it will ever happen. Epi is on Friday following a week's worth of lack of sleep. If I can make it to Friday at 11am, I think I may well have sheltered this horrific storm.



This image makes me think she's saying something like, "BUT I MADE IT TO VET SCHOOL! PLEASE DON'T TAKE IT AWAY FROM ME!"

The Final Countdown-4 DAYS!!!! (3 Finals Left):

Thursday: Physiology Final >_<
Friday: Epidemiology Final T_T
Saturday: Move to a new Apartment.
Sunday: Study for Parasitology
Monday: Parasitology Final
Tuesday-Sunday: Sweet Freedom.
Monday: Back to work at the clinic.

No comments:

Post a Comment