Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Goodbye, Anatomy.

Anatomy has come and gone. Thanks to the good will of our teacher, the final turned out much better than suspected. This left me to regret not putting more time into Physiology and Epi, but I'm happy to escape anatomy with a B. Tomorrow, I have my virology final which I haven't gone over too much. I don't suspect horrible difficulties, but I'm not terribly excited about being so unprepared. I also regret that tomorrow means I must spend the whole day and night studying Physio to try and catch up. >_< Here's to long nights!




The Final Countdown-5 DAYS!!!!:
Wednesday: Virology Final
Thursday: Physiology Final >_<
Friday: Epidemiology Final T_T
Saturday: Move to a new Apartment.
Sunday: Study for Parasitology
Monday: Parasitology Final
Tuesday-Sunday: Sweet Freedom.
Monday: Back to work at the clinic.

No comments:

Post a Comment