Wednesday, December 1, 2010

MOYASHIMON!

I'm knee-deep in bacteriology review material for my first final tomorrow: Bacteriology. Though I would rather be studying for Gross Anatomy as that is the only class that I may possible get a D in and therefore have to go before the academic review board so that they may scold me and possibly kick me out of vet school, I can't just forgo bacteriology. For some reason, very much unknown to myself, Bacteriology is the only class that I'm doing above average in. This is so strange because Bacteriology is the class that most students notoriously fail in. The averages on each of his tests have been in the D-F range. I'm not really sure why I'm doing better in there than most of the class, but I really want to keep that going. I'm average or below average in all of the other classes. Physiology? Class has been averaging high B's on the tests. Me? I've got a mid-range C. Immunology average has been in the As. Me? I have a B. It's been rather disheartening to say the least, but in bacteriology, I get to be above average. I don't want to let my professor or me down by shunning studying for it to study for anatomy. So, after tomorrows exam, I will enter deep, deep into the realms of studying for anatomy on Monday, giving some time, of course, to study for the Physio exam on Friday. I'm just reluctant to give it too much time because I'm middle of the road C right now, and I'd have to make a high A on the final to pull the grade up to a B. I haven't made above a low B on any of the exams in that class, so it seems rather fruitless as I could make a 50 on the final and still have a C in the class.

Well, that's my school rant for now. I'll go back to Bacteriology again. Keep me in your prayers. I'm going to need it.

Official Countdown to Christmas Break: 8 DAYS!!
Thursday: Bacteriology Final
Friday: Physiology Final
Saturday: Study ass off for Gross Anatomy.
Sunday: Ditto Above.
Monday: Gross Anatomy Final (T_T) (A.K.A.- D Day!!)
Tuesday: Microscopic Anatomy Final (Also, online C.C.E. Final is due.)
Wednesday: Physical Diagnosis Final
Thursday: Immunology Final
Friday-January 9thish= SLEEP!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment