Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Weighing the Options

I spent most of tonight writing up an extra credit paper for Physiology...that I couldn't find the answer for. So, after 3 hours of research, I said "Screw you, physio!" and started studying again.

Tomorrow, I have my Physical Diagnosis Final which shouldn't be terrible, but there are only about 100 points total in that class, so you miss one question and you're on a one-way ticket to "I'm an idiot"-ville.

"Oh. You can't tell that my Lakeland Terrier isn't an Irish Terrier? Obviously, I value your medical knowledge significantly less now."

-_-

Example below:

Lakeland Terrier=


Irish Terrier=


The test also includes birds. And, with that, I leave you with possibly the most horrifying image I can give you for today.



In case having the knowledge of what this is makes you feel better, this is showing a doctor performing vent sexing on a Rattite type of bird. Feel better? I didn't think so.

The Final Countdown: 2 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wednesday: P.D. Final (New Zero Punctuation episode... Check it out!!!!)
Thursday: Immunology Final
Friday-January sometime: Sleep!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment