Thursday, January 13, 2011

2nd Day Back...Are We There Yet?!

Today was my second day back to my second semester of my nine semester stint in vet school. On my first day back, my first teacher couldn't make it to class because he was snowed in his house. The class, of course, found this out after we got up at the butt crack of dawn and drug our sorry asses into school to sit there for another hour because lecture began.

In other news, the class of 2014 has picked up 3 new classmates that are layover students that did not finish 2nd semester last year. This is fine, but has created quite a seating problem as in...there are none. Every day, I show up and rummage through the entire classroom trying to find seats that don't exist. I get there about 10-15 minutes before class starts, but everyone else seems to have nothing better to do than to get there about 30-40 minutes early. Obsession, much?! >_<

Tomorrow, we have our first Anatomy quiz over the nervous system. And, no, I'm not sure what he wants to know about the nervous system. He really hasn't taught us that much about it, unfortunately. Alas, Day 2 and it's already begun its sucking the life out of me process. Oh well. What can you do?


No comments:

Post a Comment