Tuesday, January 25, 2011

After 4 Hours in Any Lab...

...You begin to lose what little mind that you actually had left. Today, my three hour parasitology lab turned into a four hour journey into the bowels of hell and confusion. I exited broken, confused, and a shadow of my former self. Okay. That may be an exaggeration, but it was pretty horrible to spend the entire lunch period looking into microscopes at things that all looked the same to me.

A crappy little comic I did summing up my feelings about the previously mentioned 4 hour Parasitology lab. Feel free to enlarge if you wish and ignore my crappy artwork. And, because my handwriting sucks, the raccoon teacher is explaining that "Strongylus edentatus has no teeth in it's buccal cavity while Strongylus equinus has two teeth!"

Of course, I can't really count the teeth because to me, they all just look like fuzzy blobs in a mouth. Blah...Enjoy!



The above comic was spurned during an exceedingly long CCE class about Nephrology which happened right after I got out of my four hour lab. >_<

Hopefully, as I get time, I can make some more doodles describing my vet school experiences because there are only so many things that one can say with words.

Oh, in case anyone is counting, there are 105 days left until the end of this semester. ^-^

1 comment: