Tuesday, March 29, 2011

ABLEs Week Blues (and 40 DAYS LEFT UNTIL SUMMER)

I suppose I am one of the only people on earth that would rather sit through lecture than be forced to sit in a tiny room with six other students and a clinician while we get bombarded with questions and issues. In fact, ABLEs is probably the culmination of all of the things that I do not enjoy including talking in front of people, talking to people on the phone, being bombarded with questions that I cannot answer, blank stares, and RESEARCH. I know. Could I be having anymore fun than I do during ABLEs?!

In good news, according to my handy online countdown calendar, there are 40 DAYS UNTIL SUMMER!! Noah was on the ark for 40 days and nights, so it would be a pity for me to crap out in the last 40 days of my enslavement. Now, if I can just make it past this ABLEs week...

The Countdown:
Summer Break: 40 DAYS and 1 Physiology Exam, 1 Microanatomy Exam, 1 Anatomy Quiz, and 1 Epi Paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment