Monday, March 21, 2011

"Whoa! Whoa! Whoa..."

"...Lois, this is not my Batman cup!"



FINALLY! A REASON TO POST THIS VIDEO!

I would like to announce to the world that today, March 21, 2011, I made my first B on a veterinary anatomy test. It was a joyous occasion marked by much Caramelldansen-ing. I ended up missing 7 points total on the 50 points test (an 86 for those that don't like to do the math). Our professor hasn't posted our new total averages yet, so I am not sure how much the grade pulled up my 68. I'm hoping that it pulled it up noticeably though.

I suppose that the study session actually did work, a fact that I find great comfort in. Not only did I actually learn material, but I had lots of fun doing it. I see this becoming a habit for future tests, even if I have to bribe the group with baked goods.

Tomorrow, I know the number of exams before finals down to 4 by taking my 2nd Microanatomy Exam. Bah.

On a sadder note, there was a boat accident involving the boyfriend of one of the girls in my class, and they have yet to find him. While I don't know her on a close level, I feel deep sympathy for her as I am sure everyone does and hope for the best, despite the odds. My prayers go out to them and their families. I know all of you are not religious, but if you would send out your prayers, well wishes, and thoughts to those involved, I'm sure they would be very much appreciated.

Countdown:
MTAC: 30 days
Summer Break: 48 days, 5 Exams, 2 Quizzes, and 5 Finals (Also, 2 Epidemiology HW's).

No comments:

Post a Comment