Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Cool is Relative.

This is a note to say that I have possibly the best boyfriend in the whole world. About two weeks ago while browsing the net, I came across the cutest anime figure of Matsuri from Strawberry Marshmallow dressed as a Veterinarian. Not only is this a great find because of the rarity of finding a figure (let alone anything) from the manga/show Strawberry Marshmallow, but it combines two of my favorite things, anime and veterinary medicine.

While there are several instances of junctions between those two things (Rik from Di Gi Charat, Dobutsu no o-Isha san, Wildlife ), they are so few are far between that it's hardly worth mentioning. So, imagine my surprise and joy when I happened upon this figure celebrating the two worlds, and then my subsequent depression when I found out that the figure which had been released in 2006 was no longer available ANYWHERE! Ebay, every figure site imaginable, google...NO LUCK TO BE FOUND!

That's when the lovely Pyro-kun swooped in and found it on a japanese site similar to ebay called Rakuten under a title that I never would have suspected to look under. He is just amazing like that. So, if you are reading Pyro-kun, thank you, and I love you!

Below is a picture of the figure:


*Happy sigh*
Now, back to ABLEs. Ugh.

Countdown:
Summer: 39 Days, 1 Physiology Exam, 1 Microanatomy Exam, 2 Anatomy Quizzes, and an Epi Homwork.

No comments:

Post a Comment