Tuesday, March 8, 2011

THIS IS VET SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay. So, so my Sparta war cry is a shade lamer than the original. Cut me some slack though, how do you really make this interesting?

In 3 more days, I'll be eating dinner back at home with my family and packing to head to New Orleans on Sunday. Just 3 more days. Three brutal, unforgiving, lackluster, miserable, awful, horrible, mind-racking, soul-crushing days.

The second part of the physiology quiz is in the morning. I can't say I'm ready for it. I'm never ready for anything. It seems like a sad, recurring trend that is out to get me. No matter what I do or how I budget time, there just isn't enough in the day. So, it looks like another night without sleep for me. Goody.

On Friday, I have my 2nd Anatomy Exam. It's like physio only complete with pits of lava to navigate and giant man-eating sharks with lasers on their heads. I can't think about that right now though. For now, it's physio.



The Countdown:
Spring Break- 3 days, a Physio Quiz, and an Anatomy Exam.
MTAC 2011- 45 days.
Summer 2011- 62 days, 6 Exams, 3 Quizzes, and 5 Finals.

No comments:

Post a Comment