Friday, October 22, 2010

And Now For Something Completely Different...

I came across this character the other day, and felt the overwhelming urge to make this cosplay in the future sometime (after my backed up list of promised cosplays dwindles a bit). I've seen several cosplays that were pretty decent, but not a large sum of them, and I think it would be a very fun cosplay to do regardless of how many people knew what she was from. I am thinking of of using an orange vinyl for the pumpkin over a foam and wire frame base, and I would really like to add some LEDs in the eyes and mouth (despite her not having any).



Additionally, I found this adorable figure of Saber from Fate/Stay Night in a lion costume. And it would make a pretty spiffy future cosplay as well. A lot easier than the giant pumpkin, I'm sure.



So, here's to the cosplay future!

No comments:

Post a Comment