Thursday, October 28, 2010

Hot Cocoa and T Cells: A Night in Vet School Paradise

My Immunology is tomorrow. I'm looking forward to having one more test done with leaving me with 3 more exams before finals, a thought that fills with me inexorable joy. Also, today we finalized our move in plans, so I will be moving in with Mecha the weekend before thanksgiving break week. I'm very excited and looking forward to having someone in my dark crevice to keep the lonely at bay. I also hope Dex will like having two sisters.

Halloween is this weekend. I wish I had more time to celebrate it, but I'll do the best with what I have. It's the ingenuity we show when dealt the hands we are dealt, anyway. All I know is, 42 days until I'm home for Christmas Break, and this semester is just a bad dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment