Monday, October 18, 2010

Well On My Way to Disney World

Sorry for the lack of Weekend updates! I had a lovely visit from my boyfriend who surprised me and took my horseback riding up in Townsend on Saturday. I always find it fascinating that no matter how long we are away from each other, we always fit so perfectly together, and I really don't think I could be happier with anyone else. ^-^


Mushiness Aside:

So the big Anatomy Exam came and went, and I am forced to say that my tireless efforts proved to have little prevail against the evils of the test that I was faced with. I never really explained the grading system in that class, but each test counts for a certain amount of points for our final grade. The first for 23, the second for 35, and the last for 42 (I know..Irony!). I missed 9 on the first test (14/23), so I was already down to a 91 in the class. I missed 8 on this second test (27/35), so proportionally better than the first given that it had more questions. But I'm down to an 83 now, and have to have a 70 or higher to pass the class (keeping above the D mark). I know it seems that it would be difficult to miss so many out of 42, but his tests are very cryptic and difficult to navigate. I suppose that at least I did not bomb the blasted thing, and still have a shot at passing.


I think that should I pass this class, I will go to Disney World during Christmas Break to celebrate. Maybe then I can soothe my broken soul with glorious visions of childhood and sing "It's a Small World After All."

These next 2 weeks, I have 4 exams: Physical Diagnosis (this Friday), Bacteriology (Next Monday), Immunology (Next Friday), and Physiology (the Monday After). The Physiology exam will also mark the start of ABLE's Week...Something my anti-group work mentality absolutely dreads. So, needless to say, the next three weeks will be dreadfully busy, but I will try to keep everyone posted on what's happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment