Monday, October 25, 2010

Just Life

The Bacteriology test came and went. It was nearly impossible, like his other test, so I hope that there will be a nice curve to satisfy my doomed sense of fate. Deep down, I know that I will be okay. Four tests and a week of ABLEs stand between me and finals. I look forward to Christmas break more with each passing day (45 days to be exact). I am so close to being 1/9th of a vet that I can almost sink my teeth into it. (Note: Vet school curriculum consists of 9 semesters. Six semesters of core classes and 3 semesters of Clinicals. <----Clinicals are the fun stuff! <3 Hard work, but actual (mostly living) animals to touch!)

I don't write as much as I used to. I wish more than anything that I had time to sit down and work on my stories (books). Hopefully, over Christmas, I will have time to get some long overdue chapters into the mix.

No comments:

Post a Comment